Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Aaliyah Should Have Been More Open (My Opinion)

 It is my opinion that Aaliyah should have been more open. I think she was too secretive sometimes. For example, I believe if somebody is doing something harmful to you to mess up your life, you shouldn’t keep that a secret. Aaliyah was always talking about she was a mysterious kind of person. That was fine. She didn’t want the world maybe to know everything about her, but she shouldn’t have been that way about something or someone else that was harmful to her. I don’t know if someone tried to harm Aaliyah in her very last days. But Aaliyah didn’t seem to talk much on things if things weren’t going right. She didn’t complain if she wasn’t happy. I think she should have complained some. But if she could see herself now, she would see that she should have been more open. Maybe that would have made some enemies think twice if they had something bad on their minds to do, and things would have been a little easier to figure out about her death. 





No comments:

Post a Comment