Saturday, January 20, 2024

Our Music

 Aaliyah is our music. She wanted to sing, and a way was made for her to sing. I believe God wanted her to sing, but that does not mean he put her in bad situations. Aaliyah was maturing. She was starting to sing better songs: I Care 4 U and Journey to the Past. I believe she would have eventually recorded some gospel songs too. 

Satan tries to take away our good music and songs. He doesn’t want us to have meaning and feeling. He doesn’t want us to inspire one another. I see the affect that Aaliyah had on her fans. There is just something about the whole thing about Aaliyah. I don’t believe she was meant to die so soon. Why would God talk to me about her? Why did I see her in a vision? I feel that there is still something…. Maybe she’s family.

Today a verse from a gospel song comes to my mind as I think of Aaliyah.

Luther Barnes: He put a song in my heart.

A song that the angels cannot sing.

Though Satan Tries so hard

He tries to take my song away.

But I’m going to sing

Come what May.






No comments:

Post a Comment