Thursday, October 10, 2024

Can’t Sleep

 I’m supposed to be sleeping. I can’t sleep. It bothers me about Aaliyah because she was in the Bahamas, and I know Diddy likes what they call the Caribbean. The Bahamas is part of the Caribbean. From my understanding, Aaliyah wasn’t thinking about the Bahamas. Suddenly she wasn’t excited about Rock the Boat. Now that the world has been told that Diddy did all those terrible things, I don’t really know what happened to Aaliyah. I wasn’t there to know, I didn’t know Diddy, and I hope the part about him having something to do with Aaliyah’s death is false. Sounds like Aaliyah has been through too much, and she’s gone. I don’t see how people can live without a conscience. You know the devil has taken over some souls. Aaliyah’s life was short because of somebody else’s evil. I Can’t sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment