Wednesday, October 16, 2024

I’ve Never Seen Aaliyah On Tour With R Kelly

 

https://flic.kr/p/6Ugmpx



In reports, I hear that Aaliyah performed with R Kelly on tour. I haven’t seen Aaliyah and R Kelly on stage together. Not one video clip. The clip that I thought I saw might not have been real from a long time ago. You know how you see something online, then try to go back to find it, and then it’s not there. So I won’t go into detail because I don’t remember everything I thought I saw. 

You May Have Seen Things All Along Right Before Your Eyes

I’ve seen a real bad home video clip of women on stage naked by accident scrolling on YouTube. It might have been in 2001 or 2002. It was a long time ago. The women were using the bathroom. Somebody was filming it. I don’t think the video is on YouTube anymore. It is another video that has disappeared. If it is still on Youtube, it’s hard to find. 

It looked like a party. It wasn’t Diddy’s party. At least I didn’t see him. I saw another rapper, but I won’t say his name. I don’t believe Diddy was the only one throwing those bad parties. 

When you look back at those rap music videos, you see large crowds. They believe in partying. For some, it’s their lifestyle. I looked at the videos as just simply music videos, but now I see that some of the videos might have been more than meets the eye. 

When I hear all the stuff that’s going on about Diddy, though Aaliyah is gone, I feel worried. It makes me wonder what really happened to Aaliyah. She looked like a nice girl that just got around the wrong people or should I say a bad business?

When they talk about Oprah while mentioning P Diddy, it sounds like the whole entertainment world.

No comments:

Post a Comment