Monday, September 2, 2024

Aaliyah Said She Hung Out With Jay

 

YouTube

“We Never Dated Like That.”

Aaliyah said she hung out with Jay and had a lot of fun. He was her homie, and they never dated like that. Dated like what? To me, it sounds like they dated if they were hanging out together. Damon said that Jay was courting Aaliyah. It sounds like a lot of guys were connected to Aaliyah to me. Well, I don’t care about that part. Guys and girls will date. The part that bothers me is that they make it sound as if Jay had something to do with Aaliyah’s death. 

Another thing that I don’t understand is why talk about all this stuff now when they all knew what was going on in 2001 and didn’t report it to the police. Who were they protecting? They all should have been getting together and helping one another against the crimes if any were committed. Two is better than one. People should have been standing up a long time ago. But it’s not too late for more investigation. 

I just hope that Jay didn’t harm Aaliyah. I don’t want to think that he did. I hope Aaliyah told the truth about them being friends. 






No comments:

Post a Comment