Thursday, January 19, 2023

When I Talk To God About Aaliyah

 

Wikipedia 
 When I talk to God about Aaliyah, he answers me. He speaks to me about a gathering, and he tells me that he understands me. The Lord tells me that he will answer. When he mentions the word gathering, he tells me to study his word. 

I think of Psalms 50:5. Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. 

Matthew 18:20 - For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

When the Lord talks about gathering, I assume he’s talking about the elect or saints. Whether we want the Lord to be or not, he is in our lives and made us for HIS purpose. He can protect us and 
keep us from evil. He tells me that I need to know who he is. 

When I look at Aaliyah, I think of the Lord and his words. I try to look on the bright side.



No comments:

Post a Comment