Thursday, January 19, 2023

Aaliyah Not Seen In Real Photos With Tupac

 

YouTube

I can’t help but wonder if Aaliyah met Tupac. Her friend Kidada Jones was dating him. I can’t say whether Aaliyah met him or not. I’ve seen Aaliyah in Biggie’s video, “One More Chance.” So I know she met Biggie. I’ve seen photoshop photos of Aaliyah with Tupac, but never have I seen Aaliyah in a real photo with him. I’ve heard Aaliyah mention Tupac and his death. It’s kind of strange to me that she was never seen with him. Aaliyah was around all kinds of people. If Tupac had not died, Aaliyah might would have met him sooner or later if she didn’t meet him. It’s possible that she could have met him though there are no pictures of them together.

Aaliyah was a mysterious kind of person. People say she was private.There were people she said she didnt get to meet. Im wondering if she met Whitney Houston since she was suppose to have played in the movie Sparkle. Sounds like they should have met or at least spoke to eachother on the phone. 

To me, It seems like everybody in black entertainment just about was connected. Even Whitney Houston knew Tupac and Biggie. And it's strange how a lot of these big famous people died. They had so much to live for. However, like anyone, they can die. Especially if they were in the wrong place at the wrong time around the wrong people. That can happen to anyone.  

  
 

IS TUPAC ALIVE? It is said that Tupac is not dead. Well, it's not impossible. People fake death all of the time trying to get away from something. If you are rich and famous, you can get richer that way. Everyday somebody is mentioning Tupac, Whitney, Aaliyah, Biggie, Michael Jackson, and Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment