Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Aaliyah Should Not have Lost Her Life & Career

 

Aaliyah should not have lost her life and career. She was doing something she loved. It looked as if she had a job on top of a job because evil was there. There may have been people after her for money and there could have been a lot of envious people not wanting her to make it. Things should not have been as difficult as it was for her. 

When it comes to money, either you fake your death, hide, or die. I can see me doing that. That’s why I don’t think of winning the lottery. Who needs the worldly troubles. I’ve seen people sit around and wait for people to die. Don’t have everybody around your bed when you are dying. Some people will help you die. It’s a very cold and cruel world that we live in. Believe it or not. Be careful of how you choose your friends. It’s sad to say, but family can go against you too. I’ve seen these things in life. But I’m hoping that was not the case with Aaliyah because her death didn’t make no sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment