Friday, January 13, 2023

Aaliyah - God Will Answer

 

Wikipedia 


When Aaliyah said “Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number”, I don’t disagree. However sometimes age does matter. You can be a grown man or woman and can be very immature. There are other things to consider. We need to grow, and we need to grow in how to live our lives.

God spoke to me about Aaliyah. He said some good things about her. For some reason, he doesn’t want me to forget her. With him, it’s not all about the famous person that she is, but her as a human being. I think she was special and precious in the sight of the Lord.

God didn’t intend for Aaliyah to die, and it wasn’t just all about her worldly fame. I think God wanted Aaliyah to have a career.  I don’t think God cared if Aaliyah was singing, but he knew all of the bad that might have been involved in the music business. It needs cleaning up. God said to me, “They (Hollywood) curse my name and play with my word. And it makes me very angry!”

Aaliyah knew about Egypt, but when you read the word of God, you will find that sometimes God was upset with Egypt. Hollywood itself is obsessed with Egypt, and God is upset with Hollywood and the things that are done there. It’s not all just entertainment. I think the whole world knows that by now. We know things weren’t right in that world with Aaliyah. God is making a way for us to know.

According to the media, Aaliyah is dead. But yet, there are still questions, and Aaliyah’s death is not the only one. What really happened to Whitney Houston? God will answer.


.


No comments:

Post a Comment