Thursday, July 14, 2022

So Much More Than A Woman

 

YouTube





This documentary is about. Aaliyah. The life story of Aaliyah, a worldwide-famous singer, actress and model who first rose to stardom at age 15 and was later killed in a plane crash. This documentary was released in 2004. 

 I think about the title of the documentary “So Much More Than A Woman”. I believe that Aaliyah might have been. To be honest, I didn’t know her because I wasn’t around her. However, I could tell that she truly loved music. Aaliyah truly wanted to make it, and I can tell that she had a good spirit. There were some things that only God put into her. Somebody could have really worked with Aaliyah that was more professional and brought out the best in her with care. Someone who has been in the business for a long time and more experienced. To me, it looked as if Aaliyah was recognizing others with a listening ear in music wanting to do new things with music. There was something within her.

No comments:

Post a Comment