Sunday, October 13, 2024

My Thoughts On Tupac and Aaliyah

People say Aaliyah avoided Tupac because of her friend Kidada Jones. Well, I don't Know these people and was never around them. But I believe that Aaliyah had respect for her friend was one of the reasons. I believe there were other reasons too. 

 Another reason I believe Aaliyah avoided Tupac is because she might have known what type of guy he was. I'm sure it wasn't hard for her to find out. It is said Tupac was a playa. 

 Then Aaliyah was around Biggie. I don't know if he had anything to say about Tupac or not. I'm thinking if Biggie knew sone stuff about Tupac, he probably liked Aaliyah enough to warn her.

Note: I don’t know if the picture below is real. It is a link embedded from another site. I don’t know who the owner is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment