Thursday, August 4, 2022

Aaliyah’s Look and Style Was Big & Still Big

 Whose the Girl in R Kelly’s Video, “Happy People”?

YouTube
















The girl from R Kelly’s music video “Happy People” favored  Aaliyah to me. She played her part well. She looked stunning.

Guys were trying to talk to her, and she was looking as if she wasn’t interested. She looked like she was waiting for someone to come for her, and somebody did come. That’s when you see her smile. She had Aaliyah’s look and style. That’s all I will say about her. I can’t help what I see. To someone else’s eyes there may be something different.

Aaliyah’s look and style was big & still big. She had a big impact on a world of people, but I can hear something telling me that it’s not just her looks. Heaven knows better. I don’t think God was through or is through. God made Aaliyah  for his purpose, and yes, he made her beautiful with talent. Satan knew.

https://youtu.be/EQEEiUoBVt8






No comments:

Post a Comment