Sunday, June 16, 2024

I Believe Aaliyah Found Out About Something

 

YouTube 


Aaliyah looked very happy with her family and friends. When she got into the music business, I saw a lot of sadness in Aaliyah in some pictures. When I look at the picture above, it looks like Aaliyah’s face is saying that things weren’t so good. Sometimes I feel like I can almost feel Aaliyah. 

It is said Aaliyah was the blue print. She was the blue print alright, and she looked as though she was connected to a lot of people after her career first started. She was connected to 
Missy Elliot, Timbaland, Magoo, Ginuwine, and Static Major. Aaliyah was part of the Superfriendz and she was friends with Biggie. I’m sure she might have been connected to people we might not know, but we know some of the main people. Some of the main people Aaliyah stopped talking to in the end. That’s what has been said. If you have heard Ginuwine and Timbaland tell it, then you know it’s true. It makes me wonder what happened. Maybe it was too many people trying to do things connected to Aaliyah. Maybe there were too many bosses and Aaliyah got tired. It’s either that or Aaliyah found out about something that made her upset. 

Aaliyah wasn’t too happy about doing the video Rock the Boat either in her last days. She looked as though she started out happy performing in front of a green screen and being with people that surrounded her. Then suddenly, Aaliyah didn’t look thrilled at all. I bet we don’t know the half of Aaliyah’s story and what she was going through. 😔





No comments:

Post a Comment