Tuesday, April 30, 2024

The World Was Not Kind To Aaliyah

 

YouTube

Subscribe to Justified by Jeury

Here is a video discussion on how the world was not kind to Aaliyah. I didn’t think it was. To me it was more noticeable after her death. I see it in post from people that are suppose to be her fans on social media saying negative things about Aaliyah. They post good things and at the same time post bad things saying that she can’t sing and so on. It is done sneaky. I try to move away from those type of posts because I know that they do it just to put Aaliyah down. Sometimes I wonder if somebody or some group of people are paying people to do so. 



In the video, it sounds as if Aaliyah was a decent girl, and if you don’t do what the crowd does, you are not wanted. That’s why it always looked as if there were two sides to Aaliyah to me. I didn’t know Aaliyah, and after her death, I’ve seen school pictures of Aaliyah’s graduation in a white cap and gown, and I’ve seen her with her brother and parents. Aaliyah came from it looked like a decent neighborhood and came from a nice home. Then I would go back and look at pictures of her at parties when she was in the music business. Aaliyah didn’t always look happy in those photos. But I’ve always enjoyed looking at photos from Aaliyah Archives. Aaliyah looked happy with Missy and was playing around having fun. She looked happier with family and with people that might have been her friend during the time the pictures were taken. But then again, you can’t always go by a picture.

Take a look at the video of Aaliyah below. I believe that the world was not kind to her. We live in a very envious and evil world. But somebody cared. And I know for a fact that God is concerned. God bless the author of this video.





No comments:

Post a Comment