Thursday, January 25, 2024

Why Did Damon Dash Speak Out About Aaliyah’s Death?

 

YouTube

On Entertainment Tonight, I saw Damon Dash speaking out about Aaliyah’s death. That was the night that I wish I had never seen the interview. It just made me wonder more about what happened to Aaliyah, but I’ve been trying to leave things alone. It made me think that there is more to that crazy plane crash story and how Aaliyah died. Damon said some things that made me think more about his story. It wasn’t confirmed whether Aaliyah was dead or not when she first died, and Damon responded to the answer he was given the strangest way. I detected that maybe Damon was hurting and maybe he just responded the way he did. I’m hoping that’s all it was. I knew people would have doubts about him after the interview. I knew there would be more questions. Now some people want to know why he’s speaking out. I can’t help but feel Damon Dash didn’t tell us everything. He’s got his reasons I’m sure.

Damon Dash talks about business and how to make it. That’s why I sometimes listen to him. He talks about owning a ball team in sports and different things. He sounds like a guy with some experience and can be very opinionated too. I kind of like some things that I have heard him say and hoping the best for him. I’m hoping he can do all of the things he wants to do. I like it when he shares his knowledge about business because I want to do things too not knowing how.

Guys don’t talk about everything like women do. Sometimes they hold things in, and maybe that’s what Damon has been doing about Aaliyah. I don’t like to jump to conclusions and point fingers at people about nothing. Whatever he needs to talk about, I’m hoping he’ll talk to someone that he can trust. It’s good to talk, but next time, if it’s going to be Entertainment Tonight, he needs to be very careful because the world is judging and watching. Check DOCZ DAILY video  





No comments:

Post a Comment