Sunday, January 28, 2024

Aaliyah and Eric Ferrell Hand Over Mouth Photo

When I first saw Aaliyah in a photograph with a hand over her mouth, https://images.app.goo.gl/zcnTpMksUSp4h9RJ7 it made me wonder what the purpose was. It was originally shot for the NME. At first, I thought: What in the world is NME? In case you don't know, it stands for New Musical Express. New Musical Express is a British music, film, gaming, and culture website and brand according to Wikipedia. 

  I've seen pictures of people with the hand over the mouth before in advertisements. Thats what made me stop and look at the photo of Aaliyah when I first saw it on the Internet. I wondered: What made Aaliyah want to take this picture?” I wondered not knowing what the photo was about. I thought to myself: Aliyah would kid around sometimes when she was living. She looks like she's smiling some on the photo. She could be doing it for an ad." That is all I thought. And then, I forgot about the photo and went on to something else. Now, I'm seeing it again just browsing. It gave me something to write about. 

Eric Ferrel discusses Aaliyah in the video below.




No comments:

Post a Comment