Tuesday, January 10, 2023

R Kelly Loved His Mom & He Said He Loved Aaliyah

 

YouTube

When I listen to R Kelly talk about his mom and how she left red lipstick on the cup and how he would taste lipstick and coffee at the same time, it sounded like he really loved his mother. From his story, they sounded like they were very close? I can’t  help but pay attention to him talk about his mom because I understand him at that point. I was close to my mom too, and like R Kelly misses his mom, I still miss my mom. I love the story he told about music, his mom, Stevie Wonder, and putting a nickel on the needle of the record player. 

Before my mom died and on her sick bed, just out of the blue, she wanted to hear one of  R Kelly’s songs. She was no R Kelly fan and had no interest in his music except one song. That was, “If I Could Turn Back The Hands of Time”. But that wasn’t the one I played for her. She could read what kind of person R Kelly was and maybe God showed her something about him. My mom said she believed he might have had a hard life, and we knew nothing about R Kelly.

Then later, I paid more attention about how R Kelly married Aaliyah. I thought, “Wow! Aaliyah must have really had an affect on him.” At the time that I first heard about the marriage, I didn’t think much of it because it wasn’t my first time hearing about an older man marrying a teenage girl. 

In an interview, R Kelly said that he loved Aaliyah. However, if he loved her, he should have waited until she got old enough to be with him. 

I don’t know what to think when it comes to Aaliyah and R Kelly now. I don’t know what really happened between them so there is nothing I can really say. 


R Kelly 2004 exclusive interview


R Kelly Talks About Aaliyah 



No comments:

Post a Comment