Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Understanding the Struggle of Aaliyah

 After the death of Aaliyah, I believe it was God that wanted to share something special with me. He showed me a vision of Aaliyah. If you know God, you know he does not want us to worry. The Lord told me this year in 2022 that he gave Aaliyah rest, but he never mentioned to me that she was gone. When a person is really gone, that means you won’t ever see them again. When my mom died, the Lord told me that she was not dead. If you read the Bible, you understand that dead does not mean dead to the Lord like it does to us.

 Luke 8:52 “And all wept, and bewailed her: but he said, Weep not; she is not dead, but sleepeth.” 

Spend time with God, and he will show you things to come and what things mean. 

When Aaliyah was trying to survive and make it, I understand now more than ever her struggle. This is a wicked world. We think we can trust certain people, and sometimes the people we think we can trust are our enemies. Sometimes they can envy and go against the blessings that they see in you and what is for you. Aaliyah may have had many battles. The devil 👺 Knows who the heroes are. He understood what kind of person Aaliyah was and how God felt about Aaliyah and the talent he had given her. He knew Aaliyah had what he lost in heaven. The Devil knows that we don’t always have the right guidance in our lives. So that is where the devil moves in. He tries to tear us down in every way. I can see that Aaliyah worried Satan. He was after her even in her childhood, and he will work through other people to get to you. 

I wish I could have been there for Aaliyah. I tell God that I wish that he would have sent me to help her. I don’t know if Aaliyah would have listened to me. God knows that we love Aaliyah and he listens to our hearts. Never forget that God is a loving and giving God and forgiving God. God loved Aaliyah too.

I don’t understand everything now and what God might have on his mind, but I know he doesn’t  forget about us. For some reason He comforted me with a vision. 






No comments:

Post a Comment