Saturday, November 19, 2011

Aaliyah Romeo Must Die

Aaliyah did a great job in the movie Romeo Must Die. I wish she could have done more, but she left us with a great movie and memory of her. I get a little nervous knowing that we will all have to go one day not knowing what death is really like when you are resting in the Lord. I suppose it's nothing to be afraid of. For some odd reason, I still sense Aaliyah around. I believe that it is true what people say. It is only the beginning. Life is just the beginning for those that die in the Lord. It is possible that Aaliyah see us watching her movies and listening to her music. However, I'm sure Aaliyah does not dwell on the things that we do anymore. It's probably nothing and all in the past to her if she has a brand new life. Aaliyah is on a higher level now than what we are. For us, we sit back and enjoy the movie she was in which is, "Romeo Must Die". It is all that we have left of her as we keep pressing on. Press On!

No comments:

Post a Comment