Monday, October 3, 2022

“IN THE END IT’S All WORTH IT”

 I Don’t know why, but Aaliyah’s words “In the end it’s all worth it.” plays back in my mind like a recorder. It happens when I think of her not being around. Sometimes I hear her saying things she didn’t say. I hear words and questions from her like: Do You See Me? Do You Feel Me?” I don’t know if that was her way of talking when she was alive. I never met her. Though we never met, something about her still lives though she’s gone. Maybe her soul can feel her fans, and we feel for her in our souls. Maybe that’s spirit right there. I believe that God doesn’t take everything away. I believe he lets us feel and know things about a person when someone is gone. Dead or alive. Maybe it is what we call spiritual discernment. It is given from God. He has a way of letting us know everything is alright. When Aaliyah said it’s all worth it in the end, maybe her words meant more than what she was saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment