Saturday, March 9, 2024

Drawing Aaliyah by Hand

 

By Gail Nobles



When it comes to my thoughts on Aaliyah, I have several blogs. One idea for a blog always turns into something else, but each one is different. Nothing seems to be one way with me. 

There are different things I do when I make art. I have tried AI by turning words into pictures, and it has been a big help in helping me to see the ideas in my mind. I also put my sketches into AI. But AI is nothing like your natural ability to think and do. AI helps you to create and publish your ideas faster. It can create some beautiful ideas of yours from your mind and thoughts. So AI is just another art tool to add to your list. It is a helper. 

After trying AI, I still have the desire to do my sketches by hand drawing Aaliyah. I like to make my own lines. I still love to draw. I still love using the computer with my art as well. Sometimes I want Aaliyah to have a certain look when I draw, and AI doesn’t always give me that look.You have your own real style within yourself.

You can see the next story I have written and sketch of Aaliyah on The Aaliyah Inspired Post Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment