Sunday, December 19, 2010

Someone Judged Aaliyah Because of Queen of the Damned


Wikipedia 




Someone was very cruel in a forum about Aaliyah after she died. Someone judged me when I mentioned her and heaven. We all like to think that someone we like or love made it into God's kingdom when they breathe their last breath. They judged Aaliyah because she played in the movie, "Queen of the Damned". It was a vampire movie. People are ready to judge like they can judge your whole soul. Well, I will not judge her in that way because I have no right to judge her in that way. I grew up watching vampire movies but they have not made me evil. I was a child playing as a vampire, but I did not want to suck blood and kill people. So is God going to throw Aaliyah in hell because she played the vampire? Is God going to throw me in hell because I played the vampire as a child and have watched the movies? He hasn't done it so far, and I do not care to watch vampire movies since I have been grown. Vampire movies are not like they use to be. They are more devilish now than they use to be. I understand a lot more about God than I use to. God allowed me to be a child, and he allowed Aaliyah to be a child. I thank God for his love and mercy and understanding. God knows that we need to live our childhood, and he knows how we will be when we grow up. He knows you better than you know yourself.

1Cor.13:11 King James Bible
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Matt. 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

8 comments:

  1. aaliyah was a christian she spoke of god, just because she was a singer doesn't mean she was living for satan.we can say anyone if living for satan if they don't "live" for god. they dont know if when that plane was going down if she called for jesus (i'm sure she did, even when i tried to be an athiest i called for god when in peril)... i dot know where aaliyah is but if that july 2001 interview talking about how she tahnk god for her gifts every chance she gets then she's probabl in heaven.and anyway acting a part in a movie is the same way as acting as a christian.. you can pretend be a christian just like she pretended be evil in a movie. its not real its just a part, but god is loving and forgiving and we dont know aaliyahs final moments with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idiot ! She was making song on incitate guys cheated on their wife with her (I can be , more than a woman ) and really sexual songs , she had sexual relations before marriage and abortion. I don't hope she is in hell , but I think she is ! No person who cheat husband and wife will be in God kingdomn (you don't know the bible ?)

      Delete
  2. Hi L"Artiste. I agree. It is God that can see everything and he is the judge of everything and everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As an artist she did not perform in such a way that glorified God. I do not know where her soul is now (where she is). I hope she is in Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hell what folks say i know that aaliyah is in heaven. she had such a great big heart and she was also giving/kind. this is so stupid people thinks that God punish aaliyah 4 the vampire movie it was fiction not real. besides that folks needs 2 rescept aaliyah mother/brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're going by the Bible, it says you will know them by their fruits and as we know, Aaliyah sang about promiscuity, said she liked "the dark side" in interviews about her movie and she openly lived contrary to biblical commandments. But I wouldn't be surprised if she's with God now because God often throws curve balls. I don't know what she and God had going, nor whether she may have repented for whatever sin she may have had, big or small (a lot of people pray before flying, especially if they're scared like she was). So, personally, I feel like she could be in Heaven.

    ReplyDelete