Sunday, May 8, 2011

R Kelly_I Wish

From R Kelly's I Wish Video
Today is mother's day. I miss my mother and I wish I could bring her back. It's not impossible with God. I wish he would let me do some impossible things. Aaliyah died the same year as my mother. If I could, I would bring them both back just for a little while. It would be nice if God could let our loved ones come and visit us every now and then. That would be enough for me. I wouldn't feel so hurt about them being gone, although, spiritually I sometimes still hear them. R Kelly mentioned in his song that he heard voices in his head. That is because the spirit never dies. A person does not have to be necessarily crazy to hear a voice. I read my Bible enough to know. God speaks to us different ways. Sometimes through angels, and I believe through the voice of  loved ones that are passed and gone. God personally lets me know that certain ones that have died are not really gone. You have to understand God to understand spirit. That is why it is important to learn about God.

R Kelly may have done some bad things in his life, but there has got to be some good in him too in order for God to give him such a great talent. When he wrote this song, he wrote the truth. He's telling you about what is fake and how we are asleep to what is real. We don't realize what good we have until it is gone. However, we are the ones that are dead, and the ones that have made it into God's Kingdom are more alive than we are. I wish that we could all see what is real, what is true, and live it.



No comments:

Post a Comment