Saturday, February 3, 2024

Aaliyah Signing Autographs

 

YouTube 

Subscribe to: Thaís Oliveira https://www.youtube.com/@Thaydiva

A video was posted of Aaliyah signing autographs before her tragedy. I do not believe she was satisfied with her success. Aaliyah smiled sometimes for the camera and she laughed, but I don’t think she was happy. I don’t know if she thought the world around her was sincere. If things weren’t going well, I think she would have been a great teacher and guide to someone else because she was smart, and I believe she had strong spiritual decernment. I knew someone like that, and Aaliyah has that look. She looked as if she knew whether or not people were being real. Aaliyah looked as though she had things on her mind. If any bullcrap was going on in her career, she was getting tired of it. 

I have never met Aaliyah and never got an autograph from her. I never thought about receiving anything from Aaliyah. But I know me. If I had been there to get an autograph and thought she wasn’t happy, I would have been ready to write out an address and phone number to her. I would have wanted to be friends. But celebrities are distant, and I don’t know if Aaliyah would have liked me considering the kind of people she was always around. She was very outgoing. I don’t like big crowds and stay to myself. 





No comments:

Post a Comment