Monday, February 5, 2024

Hearing Aaliyah’s Voice

 

Youtube

Sometimes we have gifts, and we don’t know why we have them. All we know is that we have them. The things I experienced nobody talks about, but I know things can be given from up above. So I asked God one day why I could hear someone that’s dead. 

The Lord said to me: First, you hear me because you hear the word …

That’s when it all started. After hearing God and His word, I began to experience hearing others spiritually. We need to know our gifts. We need to be taught how to use them. Get into the word of God and communicate with him. Always give him the honor and the glory. Make sure what you are given is from God. He will answer you directly and not through dark speeches. You won’t have to figure things out.

Looking at Aaliyah in pictures and in videos, I have often heard her speaking with a spiritual ear. 

She said: Keep watching those videos. I got tired…. I got tired of fighting. It was because of my health, and you know I had enemies. I know you’re my family & I know you’re tired. Keep on living baby. Keep on reading the scriptures…… Keep waiting for me. Forgive me.

I know I’ll see Aaliyah one day again. I know it’s not her fault that she’s gone. I know she made mistakes. 

Every time I hear Aaliyah, she tells me I’m family. She’s secretive. She warns me not to witness to everyone, not to tell everything, and not to show everything that inspires me. Aaliyah’s voice tells me not to worry about her. I’ve got to learn to listen. Not a day goes by that I don’t think of her. However, the LORD tells me that she’s not really gone. To me, Aaliyah is dead, but to the LORD, she is not.

Subscribe to TeamAaliyah79 https://www.youtube.com/@TeamAaliyah79




No comments:

Post a Comment