Friday, February 2, 2024

Linda and Shannon Lee at the Romeo Must Die Premiere

 

YouTube

There were people that was at the Romeo Must Die Premier that I didn’t know was there besides Aaliyah and her brother. What I am excited to find out was Linda Lee Cadwell and Shannon Lee was at the Romeo Must Die (2000) event. Wow, Aaliyah made it to the big time. Romeo Must Die was a very successful time in her career. If she had lived, she might would have been able to do more films with Jet Li. There were big stars all around her. But it means something to me that Linda and Shannon Lee were at the premiere . They are the wife and daughter of Bruce Lee.

We can see where Aaliyah was heading in her future, and I think that is some of the reason why it hurt so bad to learn that she passed away. I was looking forward to seeing Aaliyah do more things. It really hurts because it was like she was just snatched away. I felt love for her as a fan quickly growing inside of me after seeing her in the film Romeo Must Die. I’m still hurting, and sometimes I feel a little angry too.


Subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/@AaliyahPL AaliyahPL’s Channel.

The False Belief of Worth More Dead Than Alive 😠🤬

I hate the fact that the belief of being worth more dead than alive is out there. What evil made that belief? That’s just man’s opinion. Aaliyah was getting ready to make millions more, and her life was cut short from it? How many millions are coming in now? Somebody didn’t care about the life of Aaliyah. She was a blessing, and some people don’t know what a blessing is and how to hold on to it. Some people don’t know what they have. 

WAS THERE A BAD GUY IN AALIYAH’S DREAM FOLLOWING HER?

If I were one of the bad guys, I would have saw to it that Aaliyah stayed alive for the sake of my pockets. 😏 How much is what she would have made if she were alive? Aaliyah was worth more than that and then some. She wasn’t given a chance to do more. 

You know about Aaliyah’s dream that was told and how someone was following her in that dream. Was the one following her the bad guy? If I were the bad guy, I would have followed her alright. I would have followed Aaliyah and the highest point of her career with her alive. I would have made sure she stayed alive and made sure she had enough to bless Detroit and would have proudly stood beside her. If I were the bad guy, I would have helped Aaliyah to own her own company and would have worked to be the vice president of it. There were so many things that Aaliyah could have done and so many other ways to make cash. If there was a bad guy in Aaliyah’s life, and there could have been several, the bad guy short changed himself if he was the one following Aaliyah in her dream. From evil deeds, he could loose everything he has if he profits off her death.


No comments:

Post a Comment