Sunday, October 10, 2010

Aaliyah's Quote: When I'm Long Gone

Aaliyah: It's hard to say what I want my legacy to be when I'm long gone


Snip From MTV


It was hard for Aaliyah to speak on a legacy because she was just beginning. There was so much to do in life and so much to learn in life. In Aaliyah's music and performing, I could sense her getting wiser and stronger with her talent. She was climbing higher. Aaliyah was climbing higher in movies as well as music combined. She could have been a greater entertainer. I saw Aaliyah's greatness coming. It was there, but her life was cut short. 




Now that Aaliyah is gone, her Legacy still lives on. There is still a lot of buzz about Aaliyah and people are still uploading and watching her videos. There is suppose to be a movie of Aaliyah in the making. 


Sometimes I think, "There is still more to be done." 


I can feel Aaliyah saying, "Let it Go." 


Aaliyah understands better than we do now if she's in heaven. I really do believe she's in heaven, and she probably can see God's plan. In other words, there is something bigger and better that is going to happen. Aaliyah will be back one day. We only got a taste of what she could do while she was here on earth.    



No comments:

Post a Comment