Thursday, February 1, 2024

God Will Answer

 Once God brought a loved one back from the dead for me for a few hours while in prayer. Maybe it will be for a few days next time. God will answer prayer. I talk to him all the time about AALIYAH. She should not have died. God lets me know that he hears me, and I know he is hearing others when they pray. I believe in miracles because I believe in God. God told us in HIS WORD already about HIS SPIRIT. 

 Acts 2:17 “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:”

God told us about HIS POWER and HIS WORKS and the things given.

St. John 14:12  “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.”

And there is more that is written for us to know. We spend too much time in television and doing things for our own pleasure. Jesus spent time praying to HIS father and he did the works of his father. We should be doing the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment