Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Some People Envied Aaliyah

 


For a long time, people have been making videos on YouTube saying things about the celebrities. They have been calling the music business the devil and talking about all of the black entertainers. They named out a number of people and said that Aaliyah wasn’t no angel either. I can’t ignore the fact that Aaliyah looked sad, sometimes afraid, and tired. I can’t help but wonder if they tried to make Aaliyah something she was not. And I’m not just trying to take up for her because I am her fan. If people are going to judge something, they need to see all of the details. That’s why God is the judge. People online are judging people that they may not even know. That they were never around. 

Aaliyah was around a lot of people. I can tell that some of them envied her. I can tell that Aaliyah was a person that had love. But once her eyes came open about others, if they were not right, she didn’t trust anymore. She might have been the type that didn’t know who her enemies really were and just stayed to herself in the end. I don’t think Aaliyah was trying to hurt anyone. I think other people can see.


No comments:

Post a Comment