Monday, March 13, 2023

Aaliyah May Have Been Tired, But I Still Saw Some Victory

Before Aaliyah left us, I still saw some victory. I still saw her winning. Why did Aaliyah die the way she did? It looked as if she was about to blow up big in her career. I’ve been hearing rumors that Aaliyah was looking like she was going her own way and leaving people. Was that it? Is that why she’s gone? Was she feared?  Fears, fears; fears. I hope that’s not why she’s gone or was there somebody not treating Aaliyah right and was greedy for big quick cash? If that’s the case, pay up time is coming as of right now as I write because money won’t do any good. If anyone has done Aaliyah like that, they are guilty as Judas who betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of Silver. Matt. 26:15.  His outcome was not good. I could say more but I won’t. If anyone lead Aaliyah to her death underhanded, it’s still murder. We reap what we sow whether we believe in the Bible or not. It’s a very true saying and happens every single day.

YouTube

When I think about Aaliyah, I think about the song “Victory” by Yolanda Adams. If Aaliyah had God in her young heart, she had victory all the way to the end though she’s not here. She’s alive in the Lord.  Man can kill the body, but they cannot kill the soul. And if it was murder, the one that did the killing is spiritually dead.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.






No comments:

Post a Comment