Tuesday, January 3, 2023

My Picturization of Aaliyah

 

Art by: Gail Nobles © 2023

Aaliyah lived to make two movies. They were Queen of the Damned & Romeo Must Die. My favorite movie was Romeo Must Die starring Jet Li and Aaliyah. The movie led me to think Aaliyah would eventually star in martial art movies if she had lived. I can see her in my mind now. She might would have made a Blaxploitation film in the 2000’s in Kung Fu action after Romeo Must Die. Blaxploitation films were made in the early 1970s. Some of the Blaxploitation female Kung Fu action movies that were made are Cleopatra Jones & TNT Jackson. In modern times like we live in, I believe Aaliyah could have been an even better Kung Fu action lady in films. I believe she could have made some big smash hit movies along with her music if she had been alive today. ....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment