Sunday, January 22, 2023

Aaliyah’s Photogenic Memory

 Barry Hankerson: Interpreter of musical notes. She had a photogenic memory. She could read her notes and she knew them. Then she could spend the rest of her time performing coming from her heart. 

YouTube

Some people think Barry Hankerson had something to do with Aaliyah’s death. I don’t know if he did or not, but it looks like it hurts him some to talk about her. When he mentioned Aaliyah had a photogenic memory, it was hurting him to have that memory of her. I guess it’s because she’s gone and Aaliyah is his niece. It looks like Mr. Hankerson cared about Aaliyah. Maybe he made some mistakes being unaware that Aaliyah was in trouble. Things like that can happen, and when things happen being unaware that someone is danger, sometimes there is nothing you can do. It can be out of your hands. I know what that feels like. However, I don’t know what really happened and what went down with Aaliyah. All I know, some things said about her death didn’t sound true. 

YouTube

Photogenic Ability

Leonardo da Vinci is said to have had a photographic memory. Whenever I see the word photogenic, I see the word photographic. With a photographic memory, the image of the object is preserved in short-term or long-term memory. The person who has a photographic memory can close their eyes and see the object in their mind's eye just as clearly as if they had taken a photograph, even days or weeks after they saw the object. This type of memory is very rare, and difficult to prove. It is being said Aaliyah had this kind of memory, but the word that Hankerson used to describe his niece is photogenic.

I’ve once been told that I had a microscopic mind as I was drawing a picture. Microscopic means:



Characterized by or done with extreme attention to detail. It would be nice to have also a photogenic memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment