Friday, August 26, 2022

A Rose Is Still A Rose

 

YouTube

Somebody has been where somebody else has been. When I saw Aaliyah in a vision after her death, I think she might have been where I am. Aaliyah wanted a career. She really wanted to do something and be something like me. Maybe her spirit knew who I was. 

Every time Aaliyah’s name comes up, so does R Kelly’s name, but that’s alright. Maybe at first Aaliyah fell in love with him and trusted him. I don’t know. She looked as if she was close to him and trusted him at first. I can only say what it looked like because I wasn’t with her to know. It really doesn’t matter to me. It could have been me. I truly understand. People fall in love and make mistakes both young and old. It takes God to lead us in the right direction and we don’t always bow the knee to him and think to include him. We go by our feelings.

Whenever I hear all of those stories about how Aaliyah was with R Kelly, I think of Aretha Franklin’s song, A Rose Is Still A Rose.




No comments:

Post a Comment