Monday, February 26, 2024

O Thou of Little Faith

 Aaliyah may be gone, but don’t forget that there is a future. You have to know God to know that future, and that she will return. I strongly believe that Aaliyah was meant to do something on this earth for Christ’s sake. That means you too or whoever is reading this post. 

If I had known Aaliyah and was there to be in her life, she might not would’ve understood me. When I hear about what happened to her, I ask the LORD why didn’t he send me. He could have sent anyone with instructions. The LORD tells me that he is listening and that he’s almighty. I know now that in Him, I feel Aaliyah. I feel a sense of return. 

I’m waiting for the LORD’S return. IT’S POSSIBLE THAT WE MIGHT SEE AALIYAH BEFORE THEN. God’s answer to me is that HE’S ALMIGHTY. Though we know prophecy, there are still things we don’t know. There are even things that have not happened yet. I believe that if we live in Christ, we will reign together with him. Things can happen even now. Don’t forget that these are the last days. Some of us are behind in knowing.


Matthew 14:31 “And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?”

Freebibleimages.org

Think on Jesus and all His miracles. That same Jesus is here with us now.


Matthew 14:19  And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment