Saturday, February 11, 2023

How Much Do You Know About Marsh Harbour Airport & Bahamas?

 

Wikipedia 
I’ve never been on a plane or traveled to the Bahamas. I’ve never been to the Marsh Harbour Airport. Although I’ve never been, something still doesn’t sound right about the story of Aaliyah’s plane crash and the people that were with her on the plane. 

After Aaliyah’s death, I saw her in a vision putting up a fight and very upset. I thought: Why am I seeing Aaliyah? Did she really put up a fight? What really happened to Aaliyah way over there in the Bahamas? Maybe it’s just the thought of Aaliyah’s death weighing on my conscience.

I’ve heard a story from a book that someone had given Aaliyah a pill and put her on the plane. Well, does the author of that book know more than what is being told? The story sounds very serious and needs to be looked into. 

After Aaliyah had completed her portions of the music video, Aaliyah and Virgin employees boarded a twin-engine Cessna 402B (registration N8097W) at the Marsh Harbour Airport, on the Abaco Islands, for the return trip back to Opa-locka Airport in Florida. Would the airport allow Aaliyah and Virgin employees to leave if the plane was not safe?

No comments:

Post a Comment