Monday, December 19, 2022

The Guys Around Aaliyah

 It’s not hard to see that Aaliyah knew a lot of guys. I have no earthly idea who Aaliyah was as a person. It is said she was a very bright girl in school. She looked very brave to me and not shy. When I see Aaliyah in pictures with P Diddy, Damon Dash, and Jay Z, I know one of the reasons is because she was in the music business. However when it’s music business, it’s hard to know what’s really going on when you’re not in the business. 

Aaliyah was around some rich guys, but I don’t know if they were as rich when she was around them back then. It looked as if Aaliyah knew exactly who to do business with. Then there was Missy Elliot and Timbaland. Aaliyah  knew Janet Jackson and was about to do a movie with Whitney Houston. Aaliyah was getting up there pretty high. I don’t understand why she’s gone. 


∞ on Twitter: "aaliyah, damon dash, jay z and p. diddy at puff daddy's 4th of july party, 2000 pic.twitter.com/mFy6Hmc7jn / Twitter"

aaliyah, damon dash, jay z and p. diddy at puff daddy's 4th of july party, 2000 pic.twitter.com/mFy6Hmc7jn

No comments:

Post a Comment