Saturday, March 5, 2011

Aaliyah_Keep It Real

When I first heard the phrase, "Keep It Real", it was from celebrities. There are some celebrities that are not real at all. The public can easily tell. It seems that a lot of them are all about money and brag about the fancy things that they have. They make those things their god. Those material things can't love back or else they wouldn't be so sad. Although some celebrities may not admit it, something is still missing. Some of them give up and throw their lives away not serving the one and only God.

One day I was thinking of Aaliyah and something she said in an interview. I heard a voice saying, "Never give up. The Lord is coming soon. Keep it real. He is watching." It was a true voice giving me a true message. It sounded just like Aaliyah's voice in my conscious. Who ever it was, I thank God for the message. Keep it real means worship God in spirit and in truth in this message. It means keep the faith. I do not know what the celebrities really meant when they used the phrase, but I know what it meant in the message that was sent to me.

I would also like to say that I do not know where Aaliyah's soul went. However, the ones you think went to hell might be the ones in heaven. The ones that you think went to heaven might be in hell. Let God be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment