Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Aaliyah Would Want Us To Know

Aaliyah Photos


 If Aaliyah is looking down from heaven, she would want her fans to press on. There is a movie to be made about her, and I don't think that she would mind at all. She would want her fans to learn something from her life story and would want us to move forward in life remembering her in a good way. I don't think Aaliyah would mind us learning about her mistakes and her struggles in life as an entertainer or as a human being. Those that lived around her or actually knew her might agree with me.

When my mind is set on Aaliyah, and when I am a little sad about how she had to leave us, I can feel the spirit of the Lord not wanting me to worry. God has a way of letting us know that everything is alright. We can hear him if we listen. I hear him in my heart. God showed me a vision. I will not tell some things. I know that if Aaliyah's in heaven, she knows each and every one of us. If she's in heaven, I believe that she's sitting up high with the master and is alive. Some of us have different beliefs about God and heaven. If my belief is wrong, God has not told me or corrected me. He has allowed me to see some things, and he is the best teacher. Maybe he has showed you some things too.

Aaliyah has gone on, but if she has died in Christ, she is not really gone. I think I speak about something that Aaliyah would want us to know and believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment