Tuesday, April 16, 2024

The Pictures of Aaliyah on the Bed With Friends

 



The pictures of Aaliyah with Jay Z and the one of her in bed with Diddy and friends were just roaming the internet when I saw them. I don’t remember one single story behind the images. One day I looked online and they were just showing up. But now that I’m hearing things about blackmail and trafficking, I don’t know about the pictures I’ve seen. It could have been some sort of blackmail for Aaliyah. Who knows? There are people that say bad things about Aaliyah. Considering some of the kind of people Aaliyah was around, people are saying she did bad things too. Was she forced to do certain things if she did? Sometimes you have to look at things more than one way.

I wanted to embed the photos, but now I think they want to charge us for every little thing. 🤔 So you’ll have to click the links in this paragraph to see what pictures I’m talking about. Google Image. Maybe I’ll be able to share the photo later. Maybe Google will allow the links to generate into photos later on. Without some kind of photo to back up your writing, the internet is just dead right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment