Monday, April 29, 2024

My Vision of Aaliyah Fighting


A Quick Flash

By Gail Nobles 
First Written March 28, 2024
Lugelo App

One day I was reading about Aaliyah. After I was through reading, I saw a quick flash of her in my mind. She looked very upset and was trying to get away from someone that I couldn't see. That made me wonder if Aaliyah really got on the plane to leave the Bahamas in 2001. It has been said that she was drugged. Someone wrote about it in a book. I never read that book. I never believed the whole story about the plane crash Aaliyah was in. I never believed she just got on the plane she was so afraid of. 

 It's very seldom that I see things in my mind the way I saw Aaliyah. 
Whether there is any truth to what I saw in my mind, I do not know. For some reason I saw her upset. Aaliyah's death always bothered me for some reason. I should be over her death by now. I didn't know Aaliyah as a person, but for some reason, I still think of her from time to time. Something won't let me forget her. When you hear and see celebrities on TV and radio all of the time, they really can become a part of you. I did like Aaliyah, but more than I thought I did. I'm not the only one. 

 Aaliyah appeared to love her fans. I've seen pictures online that she chatted with them. Maybe her spirit knows when some of her fans are concerned. Maybe she wants her fans to know what happened to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment