Monday, October 11, 2021

Dr.OZ-What Really Happened to Aaliyah



 

YouTube
It may seem like nobody ever wonders about, talks about, and  cared about Aaliyah. It might seem like nobody remembers. However, just because it looks that way doesn’t mean that it’s that way. Fans think about her everyday though her death was in 2001. 

When I heard that Aaliyah died, it hurt though I was just beginning to be her fan. I don’t understand why I was hurting so much because I didn’t know as much about her like I do today. But I knew enough that it hurt. I was hurting inside like I lost a family member. I knew Aaliyah’s dreams were coming true because she was starting to look like a mega star. She was starting to do bigger things and starting to have greater success. She was doing something I once wanted to do, and then death came for her. I felt like Aaliyah was a part of me for years in such a short time in learning about her and her career. 

If you would like to know what really happened to singer Aaliyah, it’s better to watch shows like Dr. OZ. OZ has an interview with Aaliyah’s uncle, and you will get to hear his side of the story. There are a lot of things said about Aaliyah’s death, and we just hear and see those stories spreading around on the internet. We don’t know if those stories are actually true though they may sound true or look true. I think Dr. OZ has done it the right way by interviewing someone from Aaliyah’s family.

No comments:

Post a Comment