Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Timberland Talks About the Michael Jackson Project

Timberland talks about the Michael Jackson project with L.A. Reid. When I first heard Michael Jackson's single, Love Never Felt So Good, I had no idea that Timberland had something to do with it. In the video, you will get to hear how Timberland made one of Michael's songs sound better. I already knew that he was a talented producer when I first saw him with Aaliyah. Now today, I know even more about Timberland and still learning. If Michael has anymore unreleased songs, I think L.A. Reid and Timberland should get together to make more happen. I want to hear more because some of the work Michael probably wanted to release, and he didn't get a chance to release it. I don't understand why Love Never Felt So Good was never released. I enjoyed some of Michael's unreleased songs. My favorite is Love Never Felt So Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment